This is a super easy, quick, tasty party food or meal .
I often make this after a market when I have a bad
case of the "lazies".
Approx 800g to 1kg Chicken wings or drumettes
1/2 to 1 Jar of Yassa
1. Pre heat your oven to around 175- 200c.
2. In a large shallow casserole dish place your chicken wings or drumettes
in one layer.
3. Pour the contents of 1/2 a jar of YASSA over and toss to
coat all sides.
4. Cover with foil and place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or
until chicken is tender.
5. Take the foil off and turn the chicken and pop back
in the oven for a further 5 to 10 minutes until golden.
Serve with salad and crusty bread , also really good with my mexican style rice.